As part of the Meta Commerce school, yellowHEAD led a unique program that helped up-and-coming early-stage eCommerce startups build a successful Facebook-focused advertising strategy, while teaching tactics that align with Facebook’s best practices.
The group of 19 startups came from a wide variety of industries such as transportation, jewelry, furniture, and booster seats. Regardless, they faced challenges common for young businesses.
Many startups in the very early stage don’t have a brand book, brand language, or graphics aside from their logo, so yellowHEAD worked with each business to build these essential marketing assets.
Some of the other challenges the participating startups faced included:
- Limited past experience marketing their kind of product
- Lack of basic graphic assets
- Lack of a clear strategy or go-to-market plan
- Marketing products that consumers are accustomed to buying in a store
yellowSTUDIO worked with each business to build custom creatives designed for high performance on the Facebook feed, all done in accordance with the platform’s best practices.
yellowHEAD found ways to make the best practices work to their advantage, regardless of vertical or audience. Some of the keys to the new campaigns’ success were the following actions by the yellowHEAD team, such as:
- Creating ads designed for high-performance, with each one focusing on specific conversion goals to tell the brand story
- Redesigning the startups’ existing brand assets for use in current and future ads
- Emphasizing that great service and customer support were an essential part of the client experience
The Meta Commerce School participants have continued to see the results of their work with yellowHEAD pay off and now have an even brighter future than before.
SEE OTHER STORIES